Connecting the Australian Chinese business community
ACEDA is a national non-profit membership organisation with representation across every State and Territory. We have a network of over 20,000 organisations and a dedicated membership base of over 700, all committed to fostering entrepreneurship and bolstering China-Australia business partnerships and investment opportunities
The ACEDA Community is focused on Chinese entrepreneurs and multidisciplinary leaders active across the entire entrepreneurship lifecycle. Our objectives are:
- To serve as a platform uniting Australian and Chinese entrepreneurs.
- To facilitate the exchange of resources, market knowledge, and insights within our community.
- To engage with multidisciplinary leaders across the spectrum of entrepreneurship.
- To uphold our status as an independent non-profit organization with transparent governance.
- To contribute to the sustainability and robust growth of the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Australia and beyond.
We recognize the importance of fostering trust and attaining mutually beneficial results with our partners and community. Backed by our sponsors, members, and stakeholders, we aspire to become one of the most reputable non profit organisations across the Australian entrepreneurship landscape. Our values are:
ACEDA holds a strong commitment to enriching our communities and supporting meaningful causes. Each year, we coordinate and host diverse events aimed at philanthropy and charity.
Who are we
Since its inception, ACEDA has been the pioneer in fostering entrepreneurial engagement between Australia and China, facilitating business opportunities, bridging networks, and delivering the latest market insights. As a guiding light for the China-Australia entrepreneurial community, ACEDA maintains positive relations with both Australian and Chinese governments, leveraging the synergies of our complementary economies.
What We Do
Australian Chinese Entrepreneurship Development Association… knowledge, networks, and advocacy to propel your entrepreneurial pursuits in Australia and China
ACEDA is a not-for-profit member-centric association that facilitates Australian and Chinese entrepreneurs to exchange knowledge and insights about entrepreneurship and business growth in both countries.
We organise events and meet-ups that enable members to cultivate relationships to help expand their entrepreneurial ventures. We also support Chinese entrepreneurs to connect and thrive in Australia. We rely on an extensive network of business experts to share insights into the contemporary entrepreneurial scene with ACEDA members.
ACEDA aims to educate public opinion and foster a better understanding in the broader community of the benefits of entrepreneurial collaborations with China. We advocate for policies that promote robust and sustainable business relationships with China that will benefit our members and the Australian community.
Membership & Network
ACEDA boasts a large and diverse membership with an extensive entrepreneurial network that extends beyond our members
- ACEDA’s membership spans a variety of sectors, from tech startups and retail to education, health, and beyond.
- The core of ACEDA’s membership comprises small and medium-sized businesses, as well as aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Numerous corporate members, including some of Australia’s most innovative companies, are part of ACEDA.
- Many of our members are expanding their operations to China or already have businesses there.
- Other members are service providers, assisting entrepreneurs to succeed in Australia-China business.
- We also represent Chinese businesses investing or operating in Australia.
- Our wider network includes over 20,000 professionals across various industries.
National Board Members